We help your pet get back on their feet
Like people, pets sometimes need a little help getting back on their feet following an injury or surgery.
Our qualified and caring team can design a customized rehabilitation program to help speed recovery time, manage pain, minimize complications, improve mobility and functionality, and improve their overall quality of life.
Our approach to rehabilitation therapy
Here at our facility, we provide outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation programs with your assistance and support. Your pet’s regular veterinarian will need to make a referral to our facility for your pet’s specific needs. Referral information may be called in or faxed to our facility using our rehabilitation referral form.
Once we receive your pet’s history and medical record, we will be happy to schedule an initial evaluation for you and your pet. If your pet is scheduled for surgery and you are considering post-operative rehabilitation care, please call and make arrangements to meet our rehabilitation technician prior to surgery, if possible.
Information for owners
When your veterinarian refers a patient, here’s what you can expect as a pet owner:
- First, an initial evaluation with our rehabilitation technician will be scheduled as soon as possible.
- Then, we’ll create a customized rehabilitation program that will be designed for your pet’s needs and your goals.
- The rehabilitation team will provide care and monitor your pet’s progress throughout his/her rehabilitation program.
- Your pet’s program will be modified as he/she progresses, and changes will be made as needed. This will help to ensure that your pet gets the best possible care and eventually reaches his/her rehabilitation needs and goals.
- We’ll make sure to update you on progress on a regular basis.
- We’ll also keep your veterinarian up to date on your pet’s progress.